0

PRTTY PEAUSHUN - How to enhance your Summer tan!

Posted on 25 agosto 2016

Hi!

Today I want to share with you my opinions about a product I am totally in love with:

PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight Body Lotion!

I had read many enthusiast reviews about this product which is loved by many celebs such as Rihanna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tracy Anderson, Cate Blachett and yes, it definetely conquered my heart and my skin too ;)



DECRIPTION:
PRTTY PEAUSHUN is a Skin Tight body lotion created by makeup artist Bethany Karlyn.
Technically it's a cream but when you try it on you realize that is more than that, it's Photoshop in a pouch, the Instagram filter you have always dreamed for!;)
The micro light-reflecting particles in its forula blur away imperfections such as cellulite, stretch marks and varicose veins!  Its botanical formula is infused with minerals which give your skin a natural, stunning glow and, what's more, it minimizes bruising and soothes sore muscles. 
Last but not least, its natural scent acts as a natural insect repellent!

SIZES & SHADES:
PRTTY PEAUSHUN comes in two sizes: a small one (89ml) and a bigger one (286ml) both are compact and you can put it in your luggage or in your bag.
It comes in 5 shades: PLAIN - a mix of natural nourishing ingredients but no mineral glow
LIGH - MEDIUM - DARK - DEEP DARK -the same formula of the PLAIN version plus subtle light reflecting minerals which give a sheer flattering glow.


MY EXPERIENCE:
This Summer I managed to achieve an enviable tan and PRTTY PEAUSHUN helped me make it even more glowy! I applied it in the evening before going out and I received many compliments because my skin (especially my legs) looked airbrushed and glowy!
I used it on my body and on my face too - in this case I mixed it with a small amount of BB Cream to correct my imperfections and make my face more radiant!
I haven't tried it on my hair yet but this week I'll definetely try this option too and I'll you the result on my Instagram ;)

MY SUGGESTIONS:
If you are enthusiast about your Summer tan I definetely recommend you to give this product a try ;) In case you don't finish the product within the Summer you don't need to worry because the light colour it leaves on the skin is perfect for every season! Applied before wearing a sexy dress it will give you a nice glow in just few seconds! PRTTY PEAUSHUN is not a self tan and once dried it doesn't stain your clothes so I am sure you will love it and you will use it all year long ;)

WHERE TO BUY IT:
If you live in the United State you can buy PRTTY PEAUSHUN on its official website,
If you live in Europe I definetely recommend you to buy it at Amazingy.com - they offer and eccellent service and a fast delivery!

Discussion